Sales Professional at Ogden of Harrogate
A wonderful opportunity to join the team at Ogden of Harrogate Ltd, with beautiful premises in Harrogate and in York. Ideally a full-time appointment, but part-time working also considered.
Our heritage stretches back more than 100 years, and our success continues to be built upon the high calibre of staff whom we employ.
- Do you have what it takes to make our loyal customers happy and to make their shopping experience one they will never forget?
- Do you want to acquire expert knowledge of jewellery and/or watches?
- Do you appreciate luxury, and beautiful things?
- Do you want to bring your personality to a friendly and focused team?
- Do you have an eye for detail, and good written English skills?
THE OGDEN’S CULTURE
Our culture is one of honesty and trustworthiness, and we employ like-minded people who share our values of integrity, drive, passion and commitment. In return, we encourage you to bring your personality and ideas to the business and offer strong opportunities for career progression and competitive salary packages.
We are seeking a motivated and personable applicant for the position of Jewellery Sales Consultant, who enjoys offering the highest levels of customer service and who has the ability to work hard towards sales targets and to contribute towards our heritage of offering an outstanding level of service towards our customers. For you, this will not just be a job, but an entry into a rewarding career. Although you may not have specific experience in jewellery sales, far more important is a methodical and detailed approach to your work, a background in sales, preferably luxury sales, an interest in beautiful jewellery and some knowledge of stock or CMS systems.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- Excellent rates of pay, dependent on experience
- Christmas holiday of three days
- Regular staff and customer events and dinners
- Commission Scheme
- Paid overtime working is often possible during peak trading periods.
Job Type: Full-time (or part-time considered)
Application Deadline: 4th July 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
We follow the current government guidelines relating to COVID-19, which at present mean masks worn by customers and staff in public areas, 2m distancing in private staff areas (or masks worn), sanitiser stations and perspex screens at all tables
- Sales: 1 year (required)
To apply email email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV. NB Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.