Checkout securely with:
This Iconic 1949 Patek Philippe Manual Wind watch features a steel case with original dial accented with gold baton hour markers and gold hands.
The Patek Philippe watch has an 18 jewel as well as an isochronism at the 5 o'clock position.
The watch is sold with extract from Patek Philippe archives (see image).
In good working condition, the dial shows some signs of wear with age and has a small chip at the 10 o'clock mark.
- Movement Number: 963.114
- Calibre: 12"'120; manual wind
- Case Number: 650.699
- Style: Reference 96, stell
- Type of Dial: Hour markers in gold
- Date of Manufacture: 1948
- Date of Sale: April 14th, 1949
- Strap - Black leather