Sport Relief - Our Donation and Your Chance To Win £50
Friday March 13 sees this year's Sport Relief day and to celebrate we are offering you the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend at Ogden of Harrogate (see terms and conditions below) - and what's more we'll match that with a £50 donation to Sport Relief.
Sport Relief was created to raise money to help people who need it the most, no matter where they are - in the UK and around the world.
They work hard to find the best, most effective organisations here in the UK and around the world who are taking on the issues of mental health, child poverty, domestic abuse and helping people have a safe place to live. And when they find these organisations, they invest in them and their incredible work.
It’s a simple idea which can have huge impact - just like sport itself.
The Ogden of Harrogate Sport Relief Competition Terms and Conditions
The Ogden of Harrogate competition is organised to celebrate Sport Relief.
- Who can enter
- The Ogden of Harrogate Sport Relief Competition is open to applicants who complete the required actions before 9am GMT Monday 16th March 2020.
- Ogden of Harrogate Limited, hereinafter known as ‘the Organisers’, reserve the right to reject the entry of any entrant.
iii. Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
- The Ogden of Harrogate Sport Relief Competition is not open to any person directly or indirectly involved with Ogden of Harrogate Limited including employees and sub-contractors.
- Entry requirements
- Entries must be received by no later than 9am on Monday 16th March 2020.
- All entrants must supply full details as required by the application and comply with all the rules of the Competition.
iii. All entrants agree that any documents sent to the Organisers (but not the copyright therein) shall become the property of the Organisers upon delivery and shall not be returned to the sender.
- The organisers accept no liability for late entries.
- The Organisers will only use the personal details of an entrant for the purposes of administering the Competition and will not publish or provide them to any third party without the entrant’s permission or prior consent. The entrant agrees to such use as may be necessary for this purpose by participation in the Competition.
- Any prize(s) awarded to any entrant must be taken and cannot be deferred, although the vouchers will not have a redemption date. The voucher can only be used in a single transaction. No change will be given.
vii. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into with any competitor regarding the judging decisions.
- Successful winner
- The successful winner will be selected via random generator.
- The winner will receive a £50 Ogden of Harrogate gift voucher with a unique reference number. The voucher can only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. The winner will be contacted via Private message on the Twitter platform.
iii. Successful entrants may be requested to take part in promotional activity in relation to the Ogden of Harrogate Sport Relief Competition and The Organisers reserve the right to use the name of the winner and photographs of them in any publicity.
- General rules
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the Competition.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these rules prospectively should it become necessary to do so at any time.
iii. These rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Ogden of Harrogate Sport Relief Competition is administered and promoted by Ogden of Harrogate Limited, 38 James Street, Harrogate HG1 1RQ (Tel. 01423 504123). Company no. 01599935. All correspondence in connection with the Competition shall be sent to this address.